This x That:
- Mostafa Ahmadi-Roshan latest Iranian scientist to die in car explosion, becoming fourth nuclear-program-affiliated academic to be assassinated.
- French TV journalist Gilles Jacquier among eight killed in grenade attack during government-authorized visit to Syrian city of Homs.
- Joran van der Sloot pleads guilty to murder of Peruvian woman Stephany Flores.
- Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour raises eyebrows with unconditional pardons for 193 inmates, including several convicted murderers.
- Reacting to Jodi Kantor’s controversial book, Michelle Obama says she’s tired of being portrayed as “some kind of angry black woman.”
- Minutes from 2 Broke Girls showrunner Michael Patrick King’s TCA meltdown: AV Club, Vulture, HitFix.
- State media puppet Wolf Blitzer “salutes” politicians for taking time out of being rich to answer the “annoying questions” of the unwashed masses.
- Ricky Gervais is a spoiled brat, and he knows it.
- NewsFeed: Parents Sign Petition to Bring Breastfeeding Back to Sesame Street.
- Tea x Time List: 6 Horrible Aftermaths Implied By Movies With Happy Endings.
- Above: Newly discovered frog species is the world’s smallest vertebrate.
Donate to IndiePulse Music Magazine’s Academic and Music Education Scholarship Program HeartBeat4Kids
IndiePulse Music Magazine creates Scholarships to help Youth In Need of assistance to complete their educational goals and stay in school.