An editioned CD art object designed in celebration of the humble compact disc. It includes two discs: one, a unique “Mini-Max” containing the songs of YACHT’s brand-new Where Does This Disco? EP, and two, a clear unplayable disc sculpture engraved with YACHT’s entire musical catalogue, but without the reflective pane of foil which allows for playback.
- Edition of 500 never to be repressed
- Supports the artists directly
- Includes digital download
- Hidden message in the mirror band
- Pure, perfect sound forever
- Harnesses the power of lasers
- Light = sound
Donate to IndiePulse Music Magazine’s Academic and Music Education Scholarship Program HeartBeat4Kids
IndiePulse Music Magazine creates Scholarships to help Youth In Need of assistance to complete their educational goals and stay in school.