Presenting to the public for the first time at this year’s Winter NAMM in Anaheim California, a brand new on-stage lighting concept StompLight, will be revealed to the public. The creation of Californian inventor and musician Michael Ahern, the device aims to revolutionize stage presentation and lighting for amateur and pro musicians alike.
StompLight is a portable Personal Performance Lighting Unit, small enough to sit alongside a pedal board, in a DJ booth or as part of any minimalist stage set-up, and which can produce dozens of colorful lighting effects at the click of a button. It is also American Made and Built to last over a thousand stages!
“The concept is very simple,” explained Ahern. “Think of all the places where performers practice, record and perform where there is little or no theatrical lighting. StompLight solves the problem by creating an exciting, controllable light-show in a simple, durable and affordable way.”
StompLight effects include a Color Organ Mode, Color Wheel mode, and Strobe Light mode. It houses a built-in microphone with adjustable input gain, which allows the lighting to be synched with the music.
StompLight is perfect for all types of Musicians, Guitarists, Singers, DJs, Rave and EDM Artists, Recording Studio / Club Owners and performers of all abilities.
StompLight will be given its first public outing at the NAMM show, and it will be the new hot to have item for the New Year in music performance.
Here are some great features you can look forward to seeing and experiencing with StompLight,
• Five individual Lighting Modes, each create unique lighting effects
• Color Wheel Mode – Cycles through all the color variations with adjustable speed and brightness.
• Great for “stomp it and leave it” overall ambience.
• Solid Color Mode – Choose your color as the mood hits you and wash the stage. Stunning colours include Ice Blue, Rasta Green, Purple People Eater and Demon Red. This mode is also great for back lighting when working with more than one StompLight.
• Microphone Mode (aka Color Organ Mode) Use StompLight’s built-in microphone and spectrum analyzer to make StompLight respond to your playing and the frequency of the sounds you produce. This mode is great for live bands, house music, DJs and acoustic musicians looking for response and dynamics. Drummers will love the play/response feature of the Microphone Mode.
• Instrument/Mixer Mode (with a Spectrum Analyzer option and adjustable input gain) – Plug your electric guitar or bass, keyboard, microphone or mixer into StompLight’s 1/4″ input and generate exciting and responsive lighting.
• Stroboscopic Mode – Switch to the classic strobe effect with adjustable speed and brightness for dance parties, raves and haunted houses. (People with photosensitive epilepsy and photo sensitivity should refrain from using this mode).
• Arduino-compatible hardware supports uploading new programs and completely customizing the visualization and hardware control functionality
• StompLight’s LEDs are built by Cree Lighting
• Durable custom-build aluminum enclosure
• 12 volt w included wall power adapter
• Patented and Trademarked
• Made in Silicon Valley, USA
For More information on StompLight go to http://www.StompLight.com
IndiePulse Interviews and Podcasts
IndiePulse Music » Interviews
The Best Music You Have Yet To Hear
Interviews and Commentaries with the Musicians and Celebrities in the Indie Scene.
IndiePulse Music 2015