New Blues Festival, hosted by the Long Beach Blues Society, offers the very best in “New Blues Music” and celebrates the traditional art form annually. For the third year, the New Blues Festival is bringing rockin’ blues to Long Beach, California with an amazing show put on by locals for locals, keeping the blues alive & kicking!
This year the festival hold promise of great excitement with special guest “Big Llou Johnson” as Emcee, and BOBBY RUSH headlining Saturday, and “Stray Cat” LEE ROCKER headlining Sunday, the New Blues Festival III is something you do not want to miss!
In its 3rd year, the New Blues Festival will be the seasons highlight experience to draw in the music loving community and will not disappoint, just take a look at the line up for this year’s extravaganza-
OFFICIAL 2016 MAIN STAGE LINE-UP
Saturday September 3rd.
- Festival Introduction: Pastor Tom Shriver
- 11:00 am – The Good News Blues Band
- 12:00 pm – Other Mules
- 1:00 pm – Legends of Long Beach Blues Award Ceremony
- 2:00 pm – Diana Rein & The Papermoon Gypsys
- 3:00 pm – Kingfish
- 4:00 pm – Generation Blues Experience With Ray Goren
- 5:00 pm – Big Llou & His Chicago Blues Band
- 6:00 pm – Bobby Rush
Sunday, September 4th.
- Festival Introduction: Pastor Denny Smith
- 11:00 am – Denny Smith Band
- 12:00 pm – Union Hobos
- 1:00 pm – Teddy Lee Hooker
- 2:00 pm – Seat Belt
- 3:00 pm – Ray Goren & The Soul Fixers
- 4:00 pm – Bobby Cochran
- 5:00 pm – New Blues Revolution
- 6: 00 pm – Lee Rocker
Golden Groove Stage Line Up
Saturday Sept 3 through Sunday Sept 4
- Willie Aguilar (Performer/ MC) Willie Aguilar
- Parks and Wrecks Bulldawg Blues Band
- South River Slim Zsa Zsa
- The Audio Joe Project (Kevin Blue) Papa J.
- The Regular Guys Shadow Blue with Lady Faye
- Blind Lemon Peel All Stars Jack Roberts Harvey Band
- Seville Street South Side Slim
Festival to take place at El Dorado Park, Area III – Golden Grove Long Beach, CA 90815
Information can be obtained on website and at the Evenbright page, along with suggestions to fully enjoy the festival at its best.
- Venue gates open at 10:00AM each day, Rain or Shine- Festival wristbands must be worn at all times, be prepared for the weather.
- Wristbands void if tampered with or removed.
- Line Up and Set times subject to change due to set lengths.
- For your safety and the other festival patrons, everyone subject to search upon entry.
- The festival is all ages. Age’s 12 & under are free.
- Day Parking is $8.00 at park entrance.
IndiePulse Interviews and Podcasts
IndiePulse Music » Interviews
The Best Music You Have Yet To Hear
Interviews and Commentaries with the Musicians and Celebrities in the Indie Scene.
IndiePulse Music 2015