We Want to Expand Our Staff and get Music and Indie bands Heard Nationally and Internationally !
Positions Open to Local, National and International People Interested in writing for a fast growing Music Magazine in a fast paced Music World.
IndiePulse Music Magazine is looking for self-motivated and energetic people interested in covering news, reviews and write articles for its online website and online community radio station blog.
- Interested parties should have knowledge of music, some music history and have an interest in being part of the established and growing independent music scene.
- Presently, this is not a “Paid” position, but writers are compensated by retaining copies of the materials they review, full credit for their work, opportunities to make connection in the music industry and participate in large scale music related events, shows, concerts and conventions. Expenses are reimbursed to fair levels and credentials supplied by our magazine are Official, you will become a member of a Journalistic Staff.
- Experience in writing is a plus and if you are able to contribute work on time and on a regular schedule, you will be offered a paid position or financially compensated per article, review or editorial submitted. Writers are encouraged to seek out connections, but will be supplied with key contacts.
- If you are a writer with an existing blog or website and want to syndicate stories on “Fair Exchange” you can submit articles as a “Contributing” writer and we will drive traffic to your site.
- IndiePulse Sponsors and Advertisers will be aware of your work, and if they choose to sponsor a regular column, you will be financially supported.
- We at IndiePulse Music Magazine encourage writers to seek out sponsors, if you find an advertising sponsor, you are paid a finder’s fee of 30% of net income from advertising / Sponsor Sales.
- Not a writer, but good with a camera? We are always looking for photos and shots from shows in local and community venues, Photographers welcome.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, submit samples or links to your work if published online, you may also use the form in this page to submit information.
Thank You, a representative will contact you by email and send further instructions, remember, this is not a “Paid” position, strictly voluntary, but the benefits and possibilities are great.