South Carolina native Pam Taylor is locked and loaded and ready to steal hearts with her authentic, heavy-hitting American roots rock sound.
After starting the Pam Taylor Band in 2011, Taylor hit the top of the Roots Music and Blues music charts with her debut album, Hot Mess, in 2012 and sold out music halls as a country/blues duo in 2015.
Now in 2017, Taylor has overcome health issues and a broken heart, and has redefined herself again as a solo artist with a healing message. She has documented her journey in her upcoming third album, Steal Your Heart, set to release on September 22, 2017.
Pam Taylor, Singer /Songwriter/Guitar player from a small town in South Carolina is a 3rd generation musician. Her grandfather was a singer/guitar player and her father also plays the saxophone.
Pam grew up singing, playing piano, writing and often performed in plays and with choral groups. At age 18, her father gave her first guitar, a Washburn acoustic, in which she taught herself how to play. After discovering she had a knack for songwriting as well, she hasn’t looked back.
This has been a life-long dream of Taylor who has shared the stage with such artists as Los Lobos, Debbie Davies, Kofi Burbridge, Marquise Knox, JP Soars, Brandon Santini, Tommy Castro, Nick Moss, Jason Ricci, Deanna Bogart, Jimmy Carpenter, Elvin Bishop and Deborah Coleman, Trampled Under Foot.
Other Musicians Pam has opened For – John Primer, Cowboy Mouth, Unknown Hinson, Marcus King Band, Tommy Castro, Eric Gales, Bucky Covington, Shooter Jennings, Boyd Tinsley (Dave Matthews Band)
Pam Taylor is in the studio working on my 3rd release. Due out in the Fall of 2017
To her credits, Pam has had the following Honors and Nominations:
- WINNER 2015 Best Female Rock Artist- Queen City Music Award
- WINNER 2014 Best Female Rock Artist- Queen City Music Award
- WINNER 2013 Best Female Rock Artist- Queen City Music Award
- WINNER 2014 Carolina Music Award for Best Female Rock
- WINNER of the 2012 Charlotte Music Awards for “Best Female Rock Band” and “Best Blues Band”
- Nominated Best Female Guitar Heroine The “Jimi Awards” 2016
- Nominated Best Female Rock Artist -Queen City Music Award 2016
- Nominated Best Female Rock Artist- Carolina Music Award 2016
- Nominated for Best Rock Female 2013 – Carolina Music Awards
- Nominated for Best Rock/Blues Release 2013 – The Blues 411 “Jimi” Awards
- Nominated for Best Female Singer 2013- Severn FM.com “Doc’s” Awards
- Voted Created Loafing Magazines Readers pick for ” Best Local Songwriter”
- 1st Runners Up in the 2012 Charlotte Blues Society Talent Competition
- Pam Taylor Helped to form the first ever “all women” blues band for the 2017 WiB Showcase in Memphis for the International Blues Challenge.
More at http://www.pamtaylormusic.com