The Social Event of The Year and World’s Largest Wine Walk is Back!
8th Annual Ventura Winter Wine Walk & Holiday Street Fair once again returns to beautiful Downtown Ventura on Saturday, December 2, 2017
*New This Year: Glow Tree at Mission Park; Electric Runway on California Street!*
The Street Fair starts at 12:00pm Noon until 8:00 P.M. Wine Walk starts at 4:00 P.M. until 7:00 P.M. Rain or Shine – “The Most Magical Day of the Year in Ventura!”
The Most Magical Day of the Year in Ventura returns: The 8th Annual Ventura Winter Wine Walk and Holiday Street Fair kicks off the 2017 holiday season in grand fashion, as the 400 and 500 blocks of Main Street in Ventura are transformed into a Winter Wonderland with holiday vendors, great live entertainment, and of course – snowfall! This family-friendly event features artists, crafters, non-profit organizations, commercial and pre-packaged food vendors for your shopping pleasure. The Street Fair and entertainment are free and start at 12 Noon.
Santa’s VIP Holiday Lounge offers Wine, Champagne, Craft Beer and Great Food in joyful abundance, presented by Ventura Rental Party Center, and catered by Chef Jason Collis from Plated Events. Santa’s VIP Lounge is the best way to enjoy the Ventura Winter Wine Walk. VIP Guests can also enter at any of the sixty-five General Admission tasting locations throughout Downtown Ventura. VIP Tickets are $80.
Street Fair takes place from 12 Noon until 8:00 pm is family-friendly, and completely free to the public. Stroll Downtown Ventura and enjoy LED Hula Hoop Dancers, Jugglers, Painters, Singers, and Beat Boxer. This year’s newest additions are a Glow Tree at Mission Park and Electric Runway on California Street! There will be much to see and do, also Jewelry, Clothing, and Gardening vendors. On stage, there’s an eclectic mix of live performances and DJ’s including pop singer Adelaide, The Road Brothers, and Ventura favorites, The Bomb with Special Guest, Victor Vega. In our VIP Lounge, DJ Cue spins the music for your listening/dancing pleasure. At Mission Park, DJ Hecktik mans the turntables.
Winter Wine Walk from 4:00 p.m.-7:00 p.m. is the World’s Largest Wine Walk with over sixty-five tasting locations throughout Downtown Ventura showcasing world-class wines and breweries. Each participant receives a souvenir tasting cup and map of the tasting locations. Check-times are from 3pm-6pm (all check-In locations will close at6pm sharp).
Wine Tasting Locations:
- Grapes & Hops – 454 E. Main St.
- Goldie’s On Main – 210 E. Main St.
- IKat & Pearls – 28 S. California St.
- Saloon BBQ Company – 456 E. Main St.
- Plum Gift Boutique – 420 E. Main St.
- Buffalo Exchange – 532 E. Main St.
- Spice Topia –576 E. Main St.
- Jimmy’s Slice – 586 E. Main St.
- Kariella – 451 E. Main St.; California Ventura
- Vintura Tasting Room – 14 S. California St.
- Iron & Resin – 324 E. Main St.
- Latitudes – 401 E. Main St.
- B. On Main – 446 E. Main St.
- Fox Fine Jewelry – 560 E. Main St.
- Parts Unknown – 394 E. Main St.
- Trystology- 451 E. Main St. #3
- For Your Home –443 E. Main St.
- DA Davidson – 60 S. California St. #301
- Rookies – 419 E. Main St.
- Crush Salon & Dry Bar – 654 E. Main St.
- A Smart Garden – 33 S. Palm St.
- Very Ventura – 540 E. Main St.;
- Ventura’s Little Shop of Horrors – 433 E. Main St., #8
- Copperfield’s –242 E. Main St.
- Wooden Nickel – 62 S. Oak St.
- Midi Queen Handbags – 420 E. Main St.
- Limon y Sal – 598 E. Main St.
- Body Scentsations – 740 E. Main St.
- Busy Bee Cafe – 478 E. Main St.
- Cafe Fiore – 66 S. California St.
- Hey Beautiful – 337 E. Main St.
- Tiki Girl –434 E. Main St.
- El Rey Cantina – 294 E. Main St. C
- Bombay Bar & Grill – 143 S. California St.
- The Clocktower Inn – 181 E. Santa Clara St.
- Winchester Grill – 632 E. Main St.
- The Tavern – 211 E. Santa Clara St.
- Birkenstock Footprints – 518 E. Santa Clara St.
- Comingle – 294 E. Main St.
- Sea Things – 500 E. Santa Clara St.
- A Beautiful Day – 1900 E. Main St.
- Rocket Fizz – 315 E. Main St.
- Vom Fass – 451 E. Main St.
- Coconut Crab – 394 E. Main St. #B
- The Arc Foundation – 5103 Walker St.
- Three Star Book & News – 359 E. Main St.
Each tasting site will have a designated area set up for Wine Walk guests to sample the amazing array of wines and/or beers. Wine tasting ends at 7:00 p.m. Stroll down Main Street and be surrounded by a Winter Holiday ambiance of live entertainment, beautiful holiday lighting and snow fall from 6:45 pm-8:00 pm on Main. Space is limited! Tickets are $55. (Must be over 21, no exceptions). Purchase tickets at www.venturawinterwinewalk.com. Proceeds will benefit the Downtown Ventura Organization to help keep Downtown Ventura beautiful.
Vendors and Sponsors Include California Ventura; The Pleasure Pantry; The Bloody Cure; Island Brewing Company; News Talk 1590 AM KTVA; Old School 104.7 FM; Q 95.5 FM; Live 105.5 FM; Smart Shuttle; Welk Resorts; Kim Pagano Show.
Hotel Rooms Available for Ventura Winter Wine Walk
Marriot Ventura Beach (800) 228-9290
Crown Plaza Ventura Beach (805) 648-2100
The Clocktower Inn (805) 652-0141
More at the Function’s Website
IndiePulse Interviews and Podcasts
IndiePulse Music » Interviews
The Best Music You Have Yet To Hear
Interviews and Commentaries with the Musicians and Celebrities in the Indie Scene.
IndiePulse Music 2017