DOYLE Announces AS WE DIE WORLD ABOMINATION TOUR 2018
DOYLE to Play 20th ANNUAL NEW ENGLAND METAL & HARDCORE FEST!
Legendary Misfits Guitarist Doyle Wolfgang Von Frankenstein will be launching the As We Die World Abomination Tour 2018 this Spring.
Beginning February 21st in Clifton, NJ, the tour winds through North America before crossing to the UK March 26th in Birmingham, England, and will later move through Russia before finishing up April 9th in St. Petersburg, Russia; KILLUS and DeadXll will be joining on the UK and Russia run. Upon his stateside return, Doyle will also be performing at the 20th annual New England Metal & Hardcore Fest on April 21st at The Palladium in Worcester, MA.
Coming from a legendary band of almost mythological proportions, and having first worked with one of the most talented and respected vocalists of the century (the infamous Glenn Danzig), Doyle’s new project would need a singer with brass balls, cast-iron pipes, a suitably twisted mind, and his own vocal delivery style. Enter Alabama’s Alex Story of Cancerslug, a Southern fiend whose sand-blasted scream opens the record, and the evil doesn’t relent until the ending growl of “Hope Hell Is Warm”, the album’s defiant closer. The man can scream and sing, and employs both styles to great effect, switching seamlessly from raw-throated roars to rough-edged, yet melodic, clean vocals. Alex’s live performances can only be described as unforgettable, disturbing and strangely addictive – a perfect complement to the already mammoth stage presence of Doyle himself.
As We Die World Abomination Tour 2018 US Dates:
- 02/21 @ Dingbatz – Clifton, NJ
- 02/22 @ Diesel – Pittsburgh, PA
- 02/23 @ Buffalo Iron Works
- 02/24 @ The Lost Horizon – Syracuse, NY
- 02/25 @ Blackthorn 51 – Elmhurst, NY
- 02/26 @ Voltage Lounge – Pkiladelphia, PA
- 02/28 @ Shaka’s – Virginia Beach, VA
- 03/01 @ The Calico Room – Wilmington, NC
- 03/02 @ Drunk Horse – Fayettevill, NC
- 03/03 @ High Drive – Gainseville, FL
- 03/04 @ Side Tracks Music Hall – Huntsville, AL
- 03/05 @ Firebird – St. Louis, MO
- 03/06 @ The Shrine – Tulsa, OK
- 03/07 @ Backstage – Lubbock, TX
- 03/09 @ The Rock – Tucson, AZ
- 03/10 @ The Brick By Brick – San Diego, CA
- 03/11 @ The Whisky A Go Go – West Hollywood, CA
- 03/12 @ Holy Diver – Sacramento, CA
- 03/13 @ Hawthorne Theatre Lounge – Portland, OR
- 03/14 @ El Corazon – Seattle, WA
- 03/15 @ Diamondz Event Center – Jerome, ID
- 03/16 @ Mesa Theater – Grand Junction, CO
- 03/17 @ Herman’s Hideaway – Denver, CO
- 03/18 @ Aftershock – Merriam, KS
- 03/20 @ Frankies-Inner City – Toledo, OH
As We Die World Abomination Tour 2018 UK / Russia Spring With KILLUS and DeadXlll Dates:
- 03/26 @ Asylum 2 – Birmingham, ENG
- 03/27 @ Redrum – Stafford, ENG
- 03/28 @ Factory – Manchester, ENG
- 03/30 @ Church – Dundee, ENG
- 03/31 @ Corporation – Sheffield, ENG
- 04/04 @ Hobo’s – Huddersfield, ENG
- 04/05 @ The Hub – Plymouth, ENG
- 04/06 @ Cobblestones – Bridgewater, ENG
- 04/07 @ The Lounge – London, ENG
- 04/08 @ Moskva – Moscow, RU
- 04/09 @ MOD – Saint Petersburg, RU
CLICK HERE FOR TICKETS AND INFORMATION
Donate to IndiePulse Music Magazine’s Academic and Music Education Scholarship Program HeartBeat4Kids
IndiePulse Music Magazine creates Scholarships to help Youth In Need of assistance to complete their educational goals and stay in school.
Go to http://www.indiepulsemusic.com/heartbeat4kids to learn more, Donations can be made at http://www.paypal.me/xmg – Any Amount will help!
Leave a Reply