HOMESAFE RELEASES VIDEO FOR NEW SINGLE, “RUN” FROM THEIR FIRST FULL-LENGTH ALBUM TO BE RELEASED ON JUNE 29TH VIA PURE NOISE RECORDS
Illinois based rock band Homesafe has released their new single “Run” via a music video at NewNoiseMagazine.com.
The track is found on the band’s anticipated, debut album, One, which will be released on June 29th from Pure Noise Records. The record is now available for pre-order at http://smarturl.it/homesafe.
Commenting on the new single and video, Homesafe vocalist and bassist for celebrated pop-punk band Knuckle Puck, Ryan Rumchaks says, “”Run” is a song about overcoming self-doubt – wanting to run away from problems life can throw at you. “Do you ever feel like you’re the one who never takes the jump but always takes the fall?” is the line of the song that pretty much sums it all up. The video for Run shows the walls closing in on the band and us pushing against them, all while someone tries to reach us before it’s too late. It was a really good time to shoot!”
The band’s latest single, “Run,” follows the bands recent release of their song “Vanilla-Scented Laser Beams.”
Homesafe hails from the suburbs of Chicago, featuring members Ryan Rumchaks, Tyler Albertson, Emanuel Duran, and Joe Colesby. The band has self-released a string of music independently over the years, including their latest, riveting EP, Evermore, as they have developed and toured to a homegrown audience. Homesafe recently signed to Pure Noise Records and will release their debut full-length album in 2018.
Homesafe will be on tour this summer with support from Hot Mulligan, Heart Attack Man and Jetty Bones. Tickets are on sale now.
- June 20 – Ferndale, MI – The Loving Touch
- June 21 – Chicago, IL – Subterranean
- June 22 – Indianapolis, IN – Hoosier Dome
- June 23 – Springfield, MO – FOH Lounge
- June 24 – North Kansas City, MO – The Rino
- June 25 – Denver, CO – Marquis Theater
- June 27 – Salt Lake City, UT – The Loading Dock
- June 29 – San Francisco, CA – Bottom Of The Hill
- June 30 – Los Angeles, CA – The Echo
- July 1 – Anaheim, CA – Chain Reaction
- July 3 – Phoenix, AZ – The Rebel Lounge
- July 5 – Dallas, TX – Three Links
- July 6 – Austin, TX – Barracuda
- July 7 – Houston, TX – White Oak Music Hall (Upstairs)
- July 9 – Atlanta, GA – The Masquerade (Purgatory)
- July 10 – Orlando, FL – Sound Bar
- July 11 – Chapel Hill, NC – Local 506
- July 12 – Virginia Beach, VA – Shakas Live
- July 13 – Washington, DC – Songbyrd
- July 14 – Philadelphia, PA – Everybody Hits
- July 15 – Brooklyn, NY – Knitting Factory
- July 17 – Cambridge, MA – Sonia Nightclub
- July 18 – Millvale, PA – The Funhouse at Mr. Smalls
- July 19 – Toronto, ON – The Hard Luck Bar
- July 20 – Lakewood, OH – Mahall’s
For More Information:
Donate to IndiePulse Music Magazine’s Academic and Music Education Scholarship Program HeartBeat4Kids
IndiePulse Music Magazine creates Scholarships to help Youth In Need of assistance to complete their educational goals and stay in school.
Go to http://www.indiepulsemusic.com/heartbeat4kids to learn more, Donations can be made at http://www.paypal.me/xmg – Any Amount will help!
Leave a Reply