Why every audiophile needs a Blu-Ray player?
A Blu-Ray player is a must-have for every music geek who expects to get an audio only of the highest quality. However, before the Blu-Ray purchasing, it is important to consider the TV you’ll be using it with. If you have a 4K TV with high dynamic range, the Blue-Ray can supply TV with an amazing signal quality and you will get a full sensation of movies watching and listening to the music. Thanks to has-sound.com you can read a lot of useful information about the best Blu-Ray players and such a resource will definitely help make the right choice.
Blu-Ray player supports Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio formats providing 7.1-channel uncompressed sound to the audio system. In contrast, the Dolby Digital and DTS formats used on television, support 5.1-channel uncompressed audio. Many Blu-Ray devices can read these formats or transfer them unchanged, shifting the decoding functions to an A/V receiver. Thereby, you can enjoy a high-resolution audio and quality sound effects. Among these features, the unit has other advantages.
Other Blue-Ray’s peculiarities
- Blu-Ray players are able to reproduce all the commercial Blu-Ray and DVD discs. Moreover, they can play recorded audio CDs and MP3s, which will finally demonstrate all the sound details and high notes without squeaking and noise.
- Units convert standard definition (480i) to high-definition (1080p). Due to this you can watch old movies and enjoy not only an amazing picture but also very clear and surround sound.
- Devices with a 3D support can allow you to watch relevant movies and cartoons. Such a peculiarity is available only if there are 3D glasses and the TV has 3D support. 4 speakers, placed all over the room, can create the full stereo sound.
- Blu-Ray players now have the capabilities of Smart-TV. The unit transforms into the computer system that has different applications and an access to the Internet. A special player allows watching programs, TV, YouTube videos, and different multimedia files.
- The device is supplemented by the USB port that can help install a new firmware, perform the task of an external drive, read from USB and reproduce movie files, music and photos. All the tracks sound very natural and stay clean even while playing on the highest volume.
- The DLNA standard is perfect for a real-time media content watching within a created home network on different devices. Such a feature allows watching movies and listening to the music over the network from another unit without downloading files. The sound quality saves and becomes even more itemized.
- Some Blu-Ray players have a few HDMI ports which can be used for a cable TV connection. All the audiophiles will definitely like the renewal sound of well-known music channels.
The sound also may depend on the loudspeakers and their specs, but the Blu-Ray has all the technique peculiarities for creating a high-level sound and additional devices have only to emphasize the features and clearly demonstrate them.
Donate to IndiePulse Music Magazine’s Academic and Music Education Scholarship Program HeartBeat4Kids
IndiePulse Music Magazine creates Scholarships to help Youth In Need of assistance to complete their educational goals and stay in school.
Go to http://www.indiepulsemusic.com/heartbeat4kids to learn more, Donations can be made at http://www.paypal.me/xmg – Any Amount will help!
Leave a Reply