Celebrated for their star power and singularity, Indie rockers Sons Of Silver are gearing up for one of their most ambitious tours to date. The cross-country trek, which starts March 2 in Seattle at the iconic Highline, will take the famed LA quintet (formerly known as “Pete RG”) coast to coast to perform at such legendary venues as The Ivy, The Mint LA and Cobra before hitting the height of the Summer music season.
Featuring a venerable “who’s who” list of musicians including Original Pearl Jam Drummer Dave Krusen, Former Last December Vocalist Pete Argyropoulos, Candlebox Bassist Adam Kury, Former Skillet Guitarist Kevin Haaland and Keyboardist and Esteemed Engineer Brina Kabler, Sons Of Silver is currently promoting their forthcoming album Whatever We Want, Whenever We Want, which is slated for a late Spring release.
The band debuted the first single “Watching The River Go By” from the CD in the Fall and has plans to release a follow up track this April. According to Argyropoulos, fans will have the opportunity to hear songs from the new album, as well as new songs that the band has been recently recording, during the upcoming tour.
The official tour dates are as follows:
- March 5 Portland, OR The White Eagle
- March 7 Oakland, CA The Ivy Room
- March 8 Sacramento, CA The Old Ironside
- March 9 San Francisco, CA Hotel Utah
- April 13 Los Angeles, CA The Mint LA
- May 22 Nashville, TN Cobra
- May 23 Knoxville, TN Preservation Pub
- May 24 Columbus, OH Big Room Bar
- May 25 Cleveland, OH Happy Dog
- May 29 New York, NY Rockwood Music Hall
- May 31 Norristown, PA The Centre Theatre
- June 8 New Haven, CT Stella Blues
- June 8 Louisville, KY Magnolia Bar
*More dates to be added.
Donate to IndiePulse Music Magazine’s Academic and Music Education Scholarship Program HeartBeat4Kids
IndiePulse Music Magazine creates Scholarships to help Youth In Need of assistance to complete their educational goals and stay in school.