NEW ALBUM MIRACLE PILL OUT VIA WARNER RECORDS
In case you missed it, multi-platinum, four-time GRAMMY-nominated rock band Goo Goo Dolls delivered two unforgettable performances of their hit single “Miracle Pill” on both Good Morning America and Live With Kelly and Ryan on ABC this week. Currently at #20 on Billboard‘s Adult Top 40 chart and rising, “Miracle Pill” is the title track from the band’s brand new 12th studio album Miracle Pill, out tomorrow via Warner Records.
With over 30 years together as a band, over 12 million albums sold, and 14 number one and Top 10 hits at Hot AC, Miracle Pill finds Goo Goo Dolls at the top of their game. In addition to “Miracle Pill“, the engaging and timely record features the previously released tracks “Money, Fame and Fortune” and “Indestructible.” For tracklisting information, limited edition merch bundle offers and more, visit the band’s website HERE.
Goo Goo Dolls recently wrapped a massive co-headlining amphitheater tour with GRAMMY-winning band Train and are set to embark on a nationwide headlining tour later this fall in support of Miracle Pill. The tour kicks off in Austin, TX on October 25th and will visit over 20 cities across North America with special guests The Unlikely Candidates and Beach Slang supporting on select dates. The band will also perform several South American tour dates before starting their North American headlining run, including a highly anticipated appearance at the iconic music festival Rock in Rio on September 29th, 2019 in Rio de Janeiro. For tickets and a complete list of dates, please visit GooGooDolls.com.
2019 TOUR DATES
- September 22nd – Recife, Brazil @ Estádio do Arruda~
- September 25th – Sao Paulo, Brazil @ Allianz Parque~
- September 27th – Curitiba, Brazil @ Pedreira Paulo Leminski~
- September 29th – Rio de Janeiro, Brazil @ Rock in Rio 2019~
- October 2nd – Lima, Peru @ Estadio Monumental
- October 25th – Austin, TX – Bass Concert Hall^
- October 26th – Corpus Christi, TX – American Bank Center – Selena Auditorium^
- October 27th – San Antonio, TX – Majestic Theater +
- October 29th – Tulsa, OK – Brady Theater^
- October 30th – Wichita, KS – Orpheum Theatre – Wichita^
- November 1st – Rapid City, SD – Rushmore Plaza Civic Center Arena^
- November 2nd – Sioux City, IA – Orpheum Theatre – Sioux City^
- November 3rd – Des Moines, IA – Hoyt Sherman Place^
- November 5th – Peoria, IL – Peoria Civic Center Theater^
- November 6th – Davenport, IA – Adler Theatre^
- November 8th – Kalamazoo, MI – Kalamazoo State Theater*
- November 9th – Appleton, WI – Fox Cities Performing Arts Center*
- November 10th – Madison, WI – Orpheum Theater*
- November 12th – Louisville, KY – Palace Theatre*
- November 13th – Huntsville, AL – Von Braun Center – Mark C. Smith Concert Hall*
- November 15th – Chattanooga, TN – Tivoli Theatre*
- November 16th – Knoxville, TN – Tennessee Theatre*
- November 17th – Charleston, SC – Charleston Gaillard Center*
- November 19th – Richmond, VA – The Carpenter Theatre*
- November 20th – Columbus, OH – Palace Theatre*
- November 25th – Toronto, ON – Queen Elizabeth Theatre*
^With The Unlikely Candidates
*With Beach Slang
+Special Guest TBC
~Supporting Bon Jovi
About Goo Goo Dolls:
Formed in Buffalo, NY during 1986 by John Rzeznik and Robby Takac, Goo Goo Dolls quietly broke records, contributed a string of staples to the American songbook, connected to millions of fans, and indelibly impacted popular music for three-plus decades. Beyond selling 12 million records worldwide, the group garnered four GRAMMY® Award nominations and seized a page in the history books by achieving 14 number one and Top 10 hits at Hot AC-“the most of any artist.” As a result, they hold the all-time radio record for “Most Top 10 Singles.” Among a string of hits, “Iris” clutched #1 on the Hot 100 for 18 straight weeks and would be named “#1 Top 40 Song of the Last 20 Years.” Thus far, A Boy Named Goo  went double-platinum, Dizzy Up The Girl went quadruple-platinum, and Gutterflower  and Let Love In  both went gold as Something for the Rest of Us  and Magnetic  bowed in the Top 10 of the Billboard Top 200. 2016’s Boxes attracted the praise of People and Huffington Post as Noisey, Consequence of Sound, and more featured them. Their music has been covered by everyone from Taylor Swift to Leona Lewis. Among many accolades, John received the prestigious “Hal David Starlight Award” in 2008 as well.
Following a sold-out 2018 twentieth anniversary tour in celebration of Dizzy Up The Girl, Goo Goo Dolls wrote and recorded their twelfth full-length album, Miracle Pill [Warner
Records]-ignited by the first single and title track “Miracle Pill” and kicking off a bold and bright new era in the process.
Donate to IndiePulse Music Magazine’s Academic and Music Education Scholarship Program HeartBeat4Kids
IndiePulse Music Magazine creates Scholarships to help Youth In Need of assistance to complete their educational goals and stay in school.