Embody, the leader in personalized spatial audio, today announced the launch of Immerse Virtual Studio V1.2.0. The update introduces a variety of new features and enhancements to the All Access and Audio-Technica versions of the plugin including compatibility with Apple’s M1 chipset and Sonarworks. Immerse Virtual Studio is available for download now on Embody’s website. This update is the latest in a continuous series of functionality and user experience improvements that Embody has been working on since the product originally launched in October 2020.
“Our goal has always been to make sure Immerse Virtual Studio perfectly meets the needs of all our customers, including multi-platinum and Grammy Award-winning artists like Carlos de la Garza, Bob Horn, Erik Reichers, and Warren Huart,” said Kapil Jain, CEO & Co-founder of Embody. “This latest update factors in the feedback we’ve received from our customers in order to bring the IVS experience even closer to that goal,” he added.
Key New Features:
- Apple M1 compatibility – Enjoy the benefits of running natively while auditioning your mixes in trusted environments on your favorite pair of headphones.
- Featuring new headphones – New profiles for Audio-Technica ATH-M40x, Sennheiser HD 280 Pro, and Sony MDR-7506 reference headphones.
- Adjustable Headphone EQ – Use IVS in tandem with Sonarworks SoundID Reference by adjusting the amount of headphone-preset applied to your signal.
- LUFS meter and other UI upgrades – Select between RMS and LUFS meters, and receive instant visual indication on the main UI when the limiter is engaged.
Pricing and Availability:
Immerse Virtual Studio | All Access
- Flexible pricing: $19.99/month for 24-months OR $399 one-time (SAVE 15%)
- Special discount offer: $279.30 (SAVE 30% until July 21)
- Existing Immerse Virtual Studio | All Access users: FREE update
- 14-day free trial available
Immerse Virtual Studio | Audio-Technica
- Flexible pricing: $9.99/month for 24-months OR $199 one-time (SAVE 15%)
- Special discount offer: $139.30 (SAVE 30% until July 21)
- Existing Immerse Virtual Studio | Audio-Technica users: FREE update
- 14-day free trial available
For more information on Embody, follow Embody on Twitter and Instagram, “Like” us on Facebook. Subscribe to Embody on YouTube to see and hear more about Embody products, and visit our website at www.embody.co.
Embody is the world leader in personalized spatial audio. It was founded in Nov 2016 and is headquartered in San Mateo, California, with operations in North America, Japan, and Europe. As passionate musicians, gamers, and sound designers, we are driven to perfect our craft by fusing acoustics and machine learning to create sound experiences that your ears were made to hear. Sound crafted for you, not for the masses.
Immerse and Personalized Spatial Audio are trademarks or registered trademarks of EmbodyVR, Inc. in the US or other countries.
Donate to IndiePulse Music Magazine’s Academic and Music Education Scholarship Program HeartBeat4Kids
IndiePulse Music Magazine creates Scholarships to help Youth In Need of assistance to complete their educational goals and stay in school.