Welcome to IndiePulse Music Zine, a Journalistic and Music News Magazine Online, with great Reviews and Interviews.
We cover stories about the Indie Music artists that are doing what they want and pursuing their destiny (hey Yeah, so dramatic) while hoping not to have to work minimum wage jobs into their 80”s.
The Indie Label scene itself has been rejuvenated and there are more home spun record labels starting every day, some failing, some with the staying power to make it. We hope you like what we offer you.
If you are connected with any labels, artists or bands that could use our attention please go to our Contact Page and send us the info pronto!
This site will be updated fairly often if not daily, so please follow us, follow on Facebook and connect with us on all of our social media outlets.
Email us at email@example.com
We are presently looking for:
- Artists / Bands to Interview and Review
- Article topics and suggestions
- Record Stores and Online Retailers to Promote
- Independent Labels to Talk about and Promote
- Local and National Venues, Cafe / Coffee Shops and Locations that have Live Music
- General Content and Writers that want to Submit Content
- Syndication Partners
Advertisers – Advertising On IndiePulse Music have been reduced, view our new rate guide –indiepulse-music-magazine-ad-rates-2017
IndiePulse Music will be in Print starting January 2017 and will be a free paper in local Record Stores and Venues
Want to help support IndiePulse Music visit our site on Patreon and Help us do more!
We have always put the joy and experience of music and entertainment first, with honest Journalism, Reviews and News we have made a mark in the Music Industry. We now interview artists from all over the world, all forms of music and entertainment.
As a publication that discusses matters that are of interest to Music Fans, Musicians and The Music Industry, IndiePulse Music also works to support Music Education and has supported local and national music communities.
We want to do more than just a Web Site and Blog, we want to expand our video coverage, sponsor events, concerts and support music and the arts. We want to promote all music everywhere and provide a Print edition quarterly to the public to be picked up at any music, book and record store that will have us on their counters.
11 Comments on About
7 Trackbacks / Pingbacks
- Submit Music to Hip Hop Radio Stations - Ray G Production
- Market Research – Popular Music Blog
- 10 Ways On How To Promote Your Music Online – Xtrawave
- Found this…Indie Pulse Music – Lucky Dog's Musings
- Market Research 3 – Popular Music Blog
- 12 Free Music Promotion Sites For Artists
- Music Blogs That Actually Want D.I.Y. and Indie Music - Indie mp3 Downloads